Cent OS dedicated servers
AlexHost offers to ren the Cent OS server guaranteeing your website stable operation, regardless its configuration and specificity. Let’s make a closer acquaintance with the proposed OS. The Cent OS operational system features one of the Linux products with the base in form of Red Hat Enterprise Linux commercial distribution (serves for the corporative exploitation only). Each of the subsequent Cent OS versions is supported for 10 years. Any of existing versions update is realized half-yearly. If your project is also based on the mentioned distribution so the AlexHost team is ready to offer you beneficial Cent OS server rent service and ultimate technical support.
Renting a Cent OS server and technical features of the operating system
Like any other distribution built on the Linux platform, Cent OS is characterized by its specific technical features and functional nuances. When planning to rent a Cent OS server, you should understand that not all installation packages and commands for setting up a Linux infrastructure are suitable for every OS. To select the optimal tools correctly, you first need to identify the Cent OS product version installed on your device. According to statistics, Cent OS 7 and Cent OS 8 are the most common versions. Before you rent the Cent OS server via the AlexHost, get acquainted with the technological features of all its versions.
Talking in detail about the Cent OS 7 functional and potential, one may note the following product’s traits:
- The structure is based on the Linux core (version 3.10).
- Support for containers, including the growing Docker popularity.
- Option to replace the MySQL library management system with a fork of MariaDB.
- Apache 2.4 built-in HTTP server (despite its worthy functionality, AlexHost is ready to offer you a more rational and profitable solution in the form of Cent OS server renting).
The developers remind, that the 7th Cent OS version will be able to support updates till the July 2024.
Also, while assessing the Cent OS 8th version, one may figure out other technical features:
- The product is structured on the Linux core version 4.18 basis (guarantees product’s stability and problems’ absence during its operation).
- New dnf package manager from Fedora (faster and more functional than previous yum).
- Improved connection service rates.
- Crash dump tool allowing to record data about core crashes at any stage of the boot (a new option that was not available in the previous 7th OS version).
- Improved process scheduler.
- Improved memory functionality (using 57-bit virtual memory addressing).
According to the developers, the 8th Cent OS version will support updates until May 2029.
Regardless the operating system version, we will offer you the most reliable and functional solution – inexpensive and safe rental of Cent OS hosting servers. The prices for the hosting service can be found on the website or during the consultation process (call to the manager, dialogue in one of the messengers). Renting a dedicated Cent OS server will solve the issue of uninterrupted and stable operation of any of your web projects (including Cent OS 7, 8 and other less common versions of the product).
Cent OS server rent and the operational system’s advantages
If you are interested in renting the Cent OS server from AlexHost, you are probably aware of the main strengths of this distribution. More and more users choose the specified operating system in view of its advantages, such as:
- Possibility of free exploitation.
- Versatility (all software products structured to work in a Linux environment can also be supported in Cent OS).
- Guaranteed stability and excellent performance on both 32- and 64-bit architectures.
- High speed indicators, which is extremely important for the smooth functioning of large-scale digital projects.
- Built-in solutions that simplify the interaction of programmers with OS on dedicated servers. Ideally combined with the control panels of VPS and VDS servers. Additional reliability for your project operation and its stability are guaranteed by renting a dedicated Cent OS server at AlexHost.
As you have noticed, the products possess mass of evident advantages, making this OS the most demanded and potentially successful platform for any business-ideas and web-projects implementation. It its turn, the AlexHost is ready to propose you inexpensive Cent OS dedicated server rent, guaranteeing high speed of data transfer and processing, its security from unauthorized third parties’ access, and technical support for any issues solving. The Cent OS dedicated servers’ rent features a smart decision, able to delegate part of working tasks to competent specialist and save the company’s budget (no need to buy equipment and serve it).
Rent the Cent OS server via AlexHost
In order to apply for the Cent OS server, connect one of our managers or order the required service directly through the website. The specialists’ consultation may help to choose the optimal server solution fitting your business tasks’ complexity and saturation. The Cent OS hosting servers rent is the best solution for any web-projects, running on such a distribution base (regardless the product’s version). Renting any of the Cent OS dedicated server (regardless the price tariff plan and server’s configuration), every AlexHost client gets up to 500 GB hard disk space. The Cent OS physical server rent guarantees either high speed of data transfer and total security, or gives an opportunity to consult with our specialists 24/7, quickly eliminating problems of any complexity.
What additional services and options may be offered with dedicated Cent OS server?
Opting for a dedicated Cent OS server rental from AlexHost opens the door to a range of additional services and options tailored to meet the diverse needs of your projects and the specifics of various tariff plans. While specifics can vary based on your requirements, common services offered include:
- Server Performance Monitoring. Keep track of your server’s performance on Cent OS with monitoring services. This involves scanning server activity, resource consumption, and performance metrics, enabling the early identification of potential issues, risks, and vulnerabilities.
- Additional IP Addresses. Clients selecting a Cent OS dedicated server can benefit from additional IP addresses for personalized authentication and a variety of in-demand services.
- Control Panel Access. Gain access to a user-friendly control panel, courtesy of AlexHost. This tool streamlines administrative tasks on the server, facilitates application installations, and provides insights into resource consumption.
- 24/7 Technical Support. Enjoy round-the-clock technical support from AlexHost professionals. Day or night, our operators stand ready to assist and provide support in resolving server functionality issues based on Cent OS.
- Comprehensive DDoS Protection. Ensure the stability and continuous operation of your Cent OS server with robust protection against DDoS attacks. This safeguard guarantees uninterrupted service even in the face of potential threats or attacks.
- Flexible Settings. Fine-tune your Cent OS server to meet personalized user requirements with flexible settings, allowing for a customized hosting environment.
Before selecting any additional options, the AlexHost team recommends a thorough review of the provided list of services and options. This ensures you choose the most suitable and optimal features to address your specific needs effectively.